Monday, September 26, 2011

ising on see jay double ohsevens Cake: d*ck

Waiting for Godot in calgariallachie:

"Local right-wing gadfly and embarrassment to the city, Vancouver's Paris Hilton, Leah Costello, is hosting war criminal Dick Cheney at her very elite, very right wing Bon Mot book club. It is somehow appropriate that a member of the cocktail wienie set is responsible for inviting such a 'controversial' criminal to our country and fair city. Protests are being organized and a healthy turnout is expected."

http://letfreedomrain.blogspot.com/2011/09/leah-costello-is-cancer-on-vancouver.html
Dear Jack,
In Feb '09 I wrote the other VP. It was kind of a suggestion. Maybe I imagined it but well, anyway, the CBC hires people with journalism training, professionals, even though I like jingle singers, too. I tried to arrange for more computer security. After Sail, that wasn't on the playlist, I like Walking on the Sun, a nice swank.

Haha! That reminds me of those funny phone and email hacking Murdoch news stories, which co-inkidinkly is like guantanamo and illegal war haha. And so, have a great torture day, y'all.

The last thyme, in my time, on March 17th '09, someone tried a citizen's arrest on GWB. I followed the case, and buddy would have had to have witnessed the torture, personally.

No comments: